Home | Water | Physical | Inhabitants Events | LAWA Store | Contact Info

inhabitants / madison park / 2000 / Seattle Tennis Club Est 1891

2001/Seattle Tennis Club

Established in Downtown Seattle in the 1890s by avid Tennis Players including Mrs. Caroline McGilvra Burke, the daughter of JJ McGilvra and whose native art collection established the UW Burke Museum, the STC was moved to Madison Park in the early 1900s and expanded between 1960 and the 1990s.


Copyrights©